Bring the delicious flavor of the seasons most popular drink Pumpkin Spice Latte with a kick of CBD!
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SPICES IN THIS RECIPE
The spices found in a Pumpkin Spice Latte have many health benefits, and one of them is anti-inflammatory properties, making this recipe nutritious.
Cinnamon is a popular spice. It’s high in cinnamaldehyde, which is thought to be responsible for most of cinnamon’s health benefits.
The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease.
1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1/2 cup boiling water
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
2 drops of Elite Recovery CBD
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
whipped cream traditional or dairy free
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add the pumpkin, coffee, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat for 2-5 minutes, or until hot.
- While the coffee is cooking, add the milk to the frothing pitcher and place over medium heat.
- When the temperature reaches between 120-150°F, you can begin to use the frother. Remove the pitcher from heat and continue to froth when the temperature reaches 160°F.
- Move the frother in a circular, up & down motion, until 1-3 inches of foam is formed.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of cannabis oil.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk to coffee ratio.
- Spoon the remaining foam into each mug. Top with freshly grated nutmeg as desired.