Have you heard the trend today when it comes to CBD Oil?
Well, don’t worry because I got your back buddy! If it is your first time hearing in using CBD Oil in cooking then you’re in the right place.
The rise in popularity of CBD for its suggested health benefits has led to CBD infused edibles being popular with everybody from a CEO’s and athletes to single busy parents and elderly.
We’ve made so many kinds of brownies with different ingredients on it. But this one is on the next level! By adding CBD oil to your traditional brownie recipe will surely give you the satisfaction and health benefits from CBD oil that you’ll need throughout the day.
Yields 24 brownies
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups cocoa powder
- ½ cup agave
- 2 cup apple sauce
- 1 ½ cups sunflower oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 Dropper Elite
Recovery CBD Oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- 2 cups mini chocolate chip
- Put all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate container, put and mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet into the dry and stir with a hand whisk until smooth. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the batter onto two 9″ x 12″ paper-lined and a little bit of oil in baking pans. Top with the cocoa nibs.
- Bake at 325F for 12 minutes.
- Leave brownies to cool and cut each sheet into 12 portions.
How Long do CBD Brownies Last?
You can just store the brownies in your refrigerator and eat them before they go off, which is more than enough to ensure your CBD stays active and in good condition.