These Post-workout CBD protein bites are a great way to replenish your energy and body after a tough workout. Using all-natural ingredients like peanut butter and CBD oil, it’s a perfect way to relax while getting in the nutrients to help your body regenerate and build muscle.
WHY USE CBD OIL?
Each of us is experiencing stress every day and it can be physical or emotional. Whatever the source of it, stress has a way of manifesting into physical ailments like pain, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. And we found a way to aid some of those physical manifestations of stress using CBD.
Related: 5 MYTHS AND FACTS ABOUT HEMP
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, (optional)
- 1 Dropper Elite Recovery CBD
- Combine and mix oats and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter, honey, Elite Recovery CBD drops. Mix all and make sure that CBD oil is evenly mixed.
- Line a covered dish with wax paper.
- Use a 1 tbsp measuring spoon to measure out an even amount of the mixture and roll into a ball. It should be about 20 balls.
- Put the bites to the wax paper-lined dish. Cover the dish and refrigerate the bites for about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for about 1 minute or melt them in a small pan.
- Dip them into the melted chocolate. Return the dish and refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, enjoy!
Note: * These will last in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.